What is digital marketing | Everything you need to know about Digital marketing | SEO | SMO | SEM | SMM and many more methords of digital mareting
What is digital marketing? Digital marketing
Digital marketing is also known as Internet marketing. Digital marketing means the marketing of brands or products or any services through the internet or any other digital technology and also includes other digital media (e.g. Mobile phones or Email).
Digital marketing has literally changed the way how a business uses digital media in their favour. As time passed most of the businesses are somehow depending on the Digital marketing, this gives us a good reason to learn digital marketing. Digital marketing is not something that anyone can learn within a day but it is not very tough to learn.
There are some methods of digital marketing:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)- It is one of the most important way to gain free and organic traffic. Most of the people think that digital marketing is all about Search engine optimization (SEO) but it is not, but still search engine optimization is a big part of Digital marketing. Search engine optimization is a way using which we can increase the value of our website and make the website rank in Search Engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask). SEO is Free if you know how to do it.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)- It also plays an important factor in your website’s traffic because through this you can rank your social media pages so that people will know you and your work. This is also a Free method.Digital marketinga|
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)- Search engine marketing is a process of purchasing adds on a search engine to gain more traffic. It is a Paid way to increase traffic.
- Email Marketing- It is the act of sending a commercial message typically to a group of people. It is a Paid method of digital marketing.
- Mobile Marketing- It is a way to send commercial messages to people’s mobile to attract them. It is also a Paid process.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)- It is the use of social media platforms or websites to main more traffic or to promote products or services. It is a Paid Process.