Top Amazing Quotes of Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul
1. I guss, I was wrong. I wasn’t eating ghouls. I’m the one who was being eaten.
2. If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be… a tragic one.
3. It’s better to be hurt than to hurt others. Nice people can be happy with just that.
4. What’s wrong isn’t me, what’s wrong is the world!
5. Why is it that the beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death than with life?
6. You’re wrong. It’s not the world that’s messed up; it’s those of us in it. Yes, some ghouls walk a path that leaves sorrow in their wake, but just like humans, we can choose a different path altogether. We have a lot to learn, both your kind and mine. We need to stop fighting, and start talking. Because when it comes to the state of the world, you can’t point your finger at ghouls or humans. We’re all to blame.